Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Neutral Autumn Inspiration

Hey folks! Are you guys enjoying this cooler weather? We've had some pretty chilly spells up here in the U.P. this weekend, and it's finally starting to feel like fall! I finally gave in and got out some of my fall decorations last week... and lost a dear friend in the process :(



In the past, my fall decor has been all about the bright oranges, reds, and yellows... but this year, I've been yearning for a quieter, less obtrusive autumn. (Maybe because I'm still trying to be in denial that fall-- and hence winter-- is so close!) So I've been scoping out some ideas for more neutral fall decor! Here are some of my favorites:




Great ideas for autumn decorations under $6, from Ella Claire blog... I especially love the sign! (She gives a tutorial for making it here.)


I love love LOVE this mantle from The Creek Line House... now I'm dying to find an old weathervane myself!

Source: bhg.com via Kathryn on Pinterest

Every fall needs a bit of sparkle!


I'm majorly in love with white pumpkins this year!

Source: bhg.com via Kathryn on Pinterest

Hmmm... maybe a few pops of orange against a backdrop of white would be just right ...

 

Consider me inspired! :) Need some more neutral fall decor ideas? Follow my "I <3 Fall" Pinterest board here!


Parties I link to:

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

1 comment :

  1. Kathryn,

    I am loving those white pupmkins too this year, yay for fall!!!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!